Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent Performances and Upcoming Events

I recorded an aria and a short interview today for KUHF 88.7 Houston's classical radio station.  It will be aired on the show called "The Front Row" tomorrow (5/15)  at noon.  If you can't tune in, you can go to their website kuhf.org and look it up under The Front Row archives or also on youtube as they videoed it as well. 

Also, my friend Jana Ellsworth and I just performed this past weekend together on her studio recital.  One of her parents was nice enough to video it and upload it to youtube.  The piece we did together was a duet called "It's never that easy" by David Shire. 

One more thing- I just performed May 4th and 5th with a singing group called Vox and the St. Cecilia chamber Choir on a piece called the Bernstein Mass.  I was one of the soloist, sang the "Hurry" number and that performance is floating around somewhere, when I find a copy I will upload it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment