Monday, May 21, 2012

Upcoming Performances For Aguero Family


Here's the info. for the upcoming performances:

Fritz and Lavinia Jensen Foundation Competition, Thursday May 24th at 10:40 a.m.  New York, NY.  I am competing, so say a prayer that all goes well.  Finals are Saturday, May 26th, if I make it. (My birthday!)

Eva Grace is singing in the school talent show, Memorial Parkway Elementary, May 30th at 9- 10a.m.  She is so stinkin' cute!  She will be singing Firework by Katy Perry.  (she chose it, not me)

Fort Bend Symphony Orchestra, Freedom Rings Concert, Wednesday, July 4, 2012 7:00p.m., Stafford Centre.  FREE CONCERT.  I am singing a set on this concert. www.fbso.org for more info.

Fort Bend Symphony Orchestra, Pops in the Park, A partnership with the Sugar Land Skeeters, Thursday, July 5, 2012Games starts at 7p.m. and concert follows after at 9p.m.   www.fbso.org





No comments:

Post a Comment