Sunday, May 20, 2012

Vitacost.com
I get great deals through this site.  Every time you refer a friend, you and the friend get a $10.00 credit once you sign-up.  A lot of times they will have free shipping on select items making your order completely free.  I have tried their trash bags, hand soap, canned beans, flax seeds, sponges, and vitamins and everything has been great.  I have had to pay shipping a couple of times, but it is worth it.  (The shipping was around $2.50)  You can also offset the cost of shipping.  For example, if you choose to purchase a $6.00 item you will have $4.00 of your credit left and they should apply that to the shipping.  Anyways, here's my referral link if you want to check it out:
 http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=60287303

 *Before you finalize your order, be sure to look at the bottom of the webpage under "Ways to Shop" and check out the free samples.  I think you can choose up to two to be sent along with your order.  Also, they have a sweepstakes you can enter. 

The next box I get from them I will take a pic and upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment